Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy Talk

"Jungle River" by Drew John Tankersley




Happy sez- I recently heard that great old song from South Pacific, "Happy Talk".  Happy talk,  I would imagine can mean a lot of things, but in most instances I would take it to mean pleasant chit - chat as in the weather or how nice the roses are looking, or it could be another type of  happy talk, where as the song said you talk about dreams, the kind of dreams where you soar amongst the stars, the kind of dreams where you walk on the moon.  I do a lot of talking, but not much is really happy talk, a lot of the talking that I and I think most of us do, like our reading and writing is concerned with the transference of data rather than ideas or emotions.  It's true we of course have some happy talk in our lives for if we didn't talk of dreams no dreams would ever become reality and if we didn't have pleasant chit - chat about the roses and weather we would all surly go out of our minds. (or should it be further out?)  What do you think?  Do you have enough happy talk in your life?  What is happy talk to you,  how do you make happy talk?  Let me know what you think.

Here are some happy links:
youtube
lyrics.Rodgers And Hammerstein: Happy Talk

Big Sale at my zazzle store:
15% Off All Orders + 30% OFF ALL CASES!   You're Covered!   LAST DAY!   Use Code: on upper right after you click on my zazzle's store's link: http://www.zazzle.com/happycolorscoolstuff*

No comments:

Post a Comment