Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Door Swings

"Pinwheel" by Drew John Tankersley





  Check out the Sale on zazzle*   15% Off All Orders | 30% Off T-Shirts & Mugs!
   Ends Tomorrow! 
  Use Code: LOVETEESMUGS link here: zazzle.com/happycolorscoolstuff*


Happy sez- Well, today is another day different from and the same as yesterday while tomorrow will most likely be different from but the same as today, and so it goes, which reminds me of a little ditty told to me back in the early '70s when I was living in Death Valley by a most remarkable drunk.
  It went something like this: The door swings in and the doors swings out:
people pass in and people pass out
life gets tedious don't it

I am not sure if this has a significant life message or not but it sounds like it does, and it probably does, perhaps many depending on the point of view through which this is examined.  I can perhaps think of several, can you? Sometimes the simple can be complicated and that which appears complicated can be simple, like the opening of a door.  Let me know what you think.

Here's some great links:

No comments:

Post a Comment