Sunday, September 27, 2015

How Could It Be Any Other Way?

"Cindy's Mountain" by Drew John Tankersley
 For a Sunday Morning
Happy Sez-   The worship of God is in essence a very private thing between you, you alone and God.  Public praise and public action are also a part of the worship, but it is that relationship between you, your heart and your soul and God that is the cord between you.  It is what you know in your heart, what know that no one has to tell you, the way you talk to God when no one but Him is listening, it is the way He loves you and you love Him, that is the real worship of God, is it not?  How can anyone deny the pure love that flows from Him, the overwhelming, never ending wave that washes over not only you but all of His creatures?  God is love, He is not mean or vengeful, while I don't know about Heaven or Hell, I know that He loves us and would not hurt us.  I trust He will put us where we need to be, and if the impurities that are in all of us need to be refined out then I know it is for our own well being, that He will not hurt you.  God is the birthplace of love and truth, not hate, not lies, not vengeance, and I know one thing - I love God and He loves me - how could it be any other way?

Here's a link:

Bible verses

No comments:

Post a Comment