Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Algorithm for Life

" Jungle River" by Drew John Tankersley
Happy sez- When I was young, math or more accurately arithmetic, was never a favorite of mine and even though I haven't multiplied a fraction in years there are many of the basic ideas and philosophies of everyday life embedded in mathematics that makes me wish I had a better working knowledge of that language, the language of the universe, for within that language is much beauty and truth.  In mathematics an algorithm, I believe can be defined as a series of steps to reach a goal, something that I think we all need and we need to learn to keep it valid while we are constantly changing not only our goal in our ever changing life but also the steps to reach that changing goal.  Not only when we are young but all through our lives we not only may not know what goal we are chasing but life, a part of the universe is always changing and many times that change affects our goal as well.  We all need an algorithm for life that can be as fluid as our own lives.

Her is a link:

Revolution of Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment