Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Pivot Point

"Through the Barrier" by Drew John Tankersley

Happy sez- As I look at the world around me I see a lot of happy things but I also see a lot of unhappy things, and while the world and life and indeed reality are always in a state of flux there seems to be certain times, perhaps every few decades when the world makes a huge and decisive pivot toward it's new reality, and I believe that if I were a fly on the wall of history
I would think that this is one of those times.  The events currently taking place are familiar to most so I will not list them but they are the events that are evoking decisions that will affect our species, even our planet for not just years and decades to come but for centuries and millennia to come.  We must look at these moments of decision carefully and realize that darkness will try to cast it's confusing shadow over our affairs clouding our vision with falsehoods and deception.  It is then that we must as individuals stand for ourselves and ask for the light of guidance, for if can each find the light that guides us in ourselves, then we as a people will find the guidance we need.

A link for you:
brainyquote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment