Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Graceful Miracle

"Field of Diamonds" by Drew John Tankersley

Happy sez-  I have been staying in an area where there  is a lot of air traffic, both civilian and military.  Every time I see a plane taking off or in the air it always fills me with a bit of wonder that something that big (as
even a small plane) can fly through the air and do it gracefully.  I understand the science of flight and lift but still every time I see a plane in the air it still fills me like a little child with a sense of awe as though I am witnessing a miracle.  And I am.

It just goes to show you that life is indeed filled with miracles, miracles that happen everyday that we don't even notice.

Let me know what you think - do you see everyday miracles in your life?

Here are some links:
Khan Academy
brainyquote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment