Saturday, October 10, 2015

What Happened?

"Desert Nights" by Drew John Tankersley

Happy sez-  Here is a story that was told to me the other day.  It asks some interesting questions, thought I would pass it on. -- Knowledge is a funny thing, when you come into this world you are an empty vessel as they say and ready to be filled with the world's knowledge, indeed your learning ability is better when your younger.  Following that line of thought would lead you to believe that as you get older you get smarter so at 65 you would know more than you did when you where 16.  What Happened?  When I was 16 I knew everything as do most 16 year olds - all you would have had to do was just ask - but now I know nothing.  How did that work?  --  Something to think about.  Have a good day!

Here's a link:
biblegateway

No comments:

Post a Comment