Thursday, April 2, 2015

Road to Ridiculousness

"Sky on a Green and Purple Night" by Drew John Tankersley

Happy sez-  With all the blessings I've been given I sometimes have a tendency to think - Gee, I must be pretty good, pretty special, better or smarter than everybody else and everybody else should listen to what I
have to say and do as I say because after all I know best.  When I turn the news on, especially in the political season I see I am not the only one whose pathetic and petty ego will try to lead one down this road to ridiculousness.  While we're all created in His image and that is goodness, and we are all made special, I don't think any one of us is created better than anyone else; just different.
When so very few of us live our own life in perfect order then why are there so many with such an ambition for the power to tell others how to live theirs?
Let me know what you think.

Here are some links:

succeedsocially.com
wowfaith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment