Thursday, August 21, 2014

Love and Goodness are the Key

"Bright Comet Night" by D.J. Tankersley
The world we live on and the universe we're in is filled with joy and beauty, light, color and happiness, love and goodness, but ever notice that without the last two all the others go away?
Perhaps if we try to fill our lives as much as we can,. without ignoring the reality around us, with goodness by doing the best we can in life to do the right thing with humbleness and love we will be able to keep the beauty and light, the joy and happiness in the reality that is our lives.  Our far as I'm concerned it's awful hard to always, of even most of the  time,  do the right thing but I don't think that means we shouldn't try.  How do you know at the time when your right or not? I often get a little feeling telling me but then I have to have the character to act on it.  What do You Think?  Let me know.  --  Happy Colors  (yes that's my real name - it's a long story that goes back to the '60s - I'll post it in the "about me" one of these days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment